You thrive on helping customers manage complex projects. You’re a problem solver, critical thinker, and business-minded team player. Your mix of confidence and humility enables you to interact well with internal colleagues, customer administrators, and top executives. Your organization skills are tuned to keep dozens of simultaneous design projects running smoothly. You don’t miss the little details. Your blend of skills, from leading stakeholders, to improving systems and processes, to delivering results, makes you indispensable. Your financial and business acumen enable you to deliver profitable growth by managing costs and change orders effectively.
Your work is your passion and calling. Your life is better when you know that you are thriving at work because you’re making a difference in the lives of so many. To accomplish this you use your great communication skills. You lead projects like they are a work of art, knowing intuitively how to set up project plans using technology tools, work the plans, keep on top of timelines, and interact with stakeholders at all levels. You are so excited when one of your projects results in your customer saying ‘wow, we love working with you!”
We are looking for a Program Manager to provide a breadth of implementation services to clients, including assessment of program requirements; project design and management; program delivery; analytic reporting; and relationship management. Your goal is to provide a seamless customer experience, caring for B2B clients from onboarding, through delivering customer success and value, to helping customers grow. Your work will fuel the rapid growth of CorpU’s Enterprise Solutions business and enable thousands of people from the world’s finest organizations to become tomorrow’s best leaders.
If All of the Above Describes You, You Will Thrive as a Program Manager
But who are you, really? Do you live virtuously? Are you a positive person who jumps out of bed believing “today is going to be great and tomorrow is going to be even better.” Are you hopeful… an optimist? Does your positive energy inspire others? And being human, are there times you let your mind slip into a negative place, and despite your best efforts, let that negativity win? If so, are you able to override those thoughts with a belief of Positive Intent in yourself and others? If you recognize this in yourself, then you practice virtuousness every day.
Our workplace. We strive to be a Virtuous Organization every day. A place where people derive deep meaning from their work and gain increasing passion and energy from their colleagues, customers and collective results. We work together to create an environment where each person can do their very best work.
CorpU’s 8 Dimensions of Virtuousness
- Gratitude & Appreciation
- Dignity & Respect
- Support & Compassion
- Caring & Concern
- Meaningfulness & Purpose
- Inspiration & Positive Energy
- Forgiveness & Understanding
- Trust & Integrity
Our Hiring Priorities
Protecting our Virtuous Culture is our #1 priority. Perhaps counterintuitively, we prioritize hiring for the perfect role fit last. We look for culture fit in every hiring decision based on these 5 criteria and in this specific order:
- Virtue – they love, believe in and practice the 8 dimensions of Virtuousness. (social & emotional intelligence)
- Drive – they aspire to play a part in doing something great. Their track record clearly shows that they are motivated and ambitious. They do not need a boss telling them what to do each day.
- Intelligence – they have achieved success in learning and applying new skills. They are Super-Curious. They likely have a bachelors or advanced degree, or other means of demonstrating powerful thinking ability. (cognitive intelligence)
- Similar Experience – previous roles and accomplishments demonstrate the required thinking, mindsets, judgements, and skills that show potential to successfully learn how to contribute and create results in a role at CorpU. (fast learner / continuous learner)
- Exact Experience – they have done nearly the same job we are hiring for at another employer.
What You’ll Do:
- Represent our company at all times with professionalism and integrity
- Facilitate the overall success of assigned customers, driving value and exceeding expectations daily
- Use consulting skills to assess and understand the client’s business issues and use best practices to deploy solutions (via CorpU organizational learning programs) for customers
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, virtually and face to face
- Lead projects and programs for customers including project plans, task management, meetings, risk mitigation, resources, and scope management
- Lead the customer journey from design through delivery and improvement phases
- Work with team to identify and convey insights that change our customer’s decision-making and business – deliver Actionable Insight
- Become a product expert, intimately knowing the features and differentiators of our technology and applied solutions, in order to facilitate customer success
- Work with cross-functional teams (Sales, Product, Operations, Analytics) to drive successful initiative implementation and customer growth, managing up, down, and across
- Work with experts – such as learning, video, graphics, and analytics to create exceptional programs and results for our customers
What You’ll Bring:
- At least 3 years of experience managing B2B projects: establishing priorities, organizing others from a variety of teams, facilitating meetings, tracking & reporting plans, meeting deadlines
- Preferred: 2-3 years of experience consulting in a SaaS environment or with learning solutions, and/or managing implementations of cloud technology
- Customer orientation: skilled at establishing and maintaining organizational relationships with a diverse group of people, balancing that with internal colleague relationships
- Business acumen to ensure each project is under budget, in scope, and on time
- Can analyze data to derive actionable insights for business leaders
- Ability to use resources and product knowledge to problem-solve and troubleshoot
- Flexibility, agility, demonstrated initiative and independence
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, yet also a visionary – can connect the big picture to business results
- Intellectual curiosity; a massive fast learner
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably with some coursework in business, management, technology, leadership development, or communication
CorpU Background CorpU launched its next generation executive education platform in 2012 with inaugural customers Coca-Cola and MasterCard. We’re preparing the world’s best companies to create the future. We educate 10’s of thousands of leaders each year at organizations from Boeing to Lockheed Martin, from Coca-Cola to Pepsi, from Merck to Agilent, from Nestle to Mars, from McDonalds to Wendy’s, from McCormick Spice to Campbells Soup. Our signature courses are designed and developed in partnership with faculty from Harvard, MIT, Wharton, NYU, Michigan, Penn State, Penn, IESE, and other top institutions.
Our company is based in Mechanicsburg, PA. This position will be based in Mechanicsburg, Philadelphia, or virtually from surrounding areas. If remote, travel to Mechanicsburg quarterly is expected as well as attending a daily video check-in meeting with your team(s).
Please include your resume and a brief cover letter outlining why are you are applying to this role at CorpU. to:
Dan Levy | CorpU