You have a passion for business, sales, and collaborative technology. You would love to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where you learn daily and grow quickly, building new skills that will advance you through whatever path you choose at a pace you will set. If you’re serious about both working hard and having fun, and you have a fiercely positive outlook, you should talk with us. Corp/U is seeking an exceptional and ambitious senior graphic designer with a solid understanding of brand design across various communication platforms, digital, video, and print. We are seeking an experienced designer to work with our learning design and marketing team to establish strategic and visual direction for projects from start to finish. We seek a person with passion for design combined with strong conceptual design skills and the ability to use illustration to bring stories to life, capable of exploring innovative approaches in an interdisciplinary environment with the ability to make a significant contribution to our productive, collaborative idea-based culture. Qualifications:
- Design academic background plus at least five years’ experience in a graphic designer role (branding, brochures, packaging and web)
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Key to this role is the ability to conceptualize, to ask good questions, and create and illustrate visual stories
- Demonstrated initiative (self-starter) and great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to articulate and substantiate design concepts to the team, as well as taking feedback and collaborating on design ideas.
- Experience designing for direct marketing and driving action
- Strong portfolio that showcases the variety of design work, including branding, websites, infographics, social media, print projects, etc.
- Understanding of Word/PPT and designing templates for everyday users to update content independently
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail. Solid communication.
- Effective time management skills and deadline driven.
- Experience in managing multiple graphic projects
- Passion for company culture committed to being smart, goal-oriented and having fun people to work with.
- Other desired qualifications: Marketing department, agency experience, coding ability, working knowledge of Motion Graphics and/or After Effects a plus
Corp/U offers a competitive salary (variable comp will be discussed during the interview process) and exceptional benefits program, which includes 401k, full health/dental/vision coverage, paid time off, and the chance to work alongside people who have built super-successful companies. You will learn a ton from these smart colleagues and teach them in return.
Center City Philadelphia or Mechanicsburg, PA
Please submit a portfolio, resume, and cover letter explaining why you are applying to this position with CorpU
Julie Yates | CorpU
Please submit a portfolio, resume, and cover letter explaining why you are applying to this position with CorpUto: