This sprint provides you with the opportunity to think bigger. Instead of focusing on how your supply chain is, focus on how it could be. As we engage with each other, the content, and our expert, we will address such tough questions as:
- How does your supply chain compare to the competition?
- What is one opportunity your supply chain could pursue that could contribute to a competitive advantage?
- How does pursuit of this opportunity align with overall organizational strategy?
Topics & Takeaways
- Addressing the impact of corporate risk factors
- Needs assessment and mapping of your strategy
- Driving supply chain optimization
- Supply chain value creation in other senior leaders
- High Potential Leaders
- Senior Leaders addressing advanced and strategic issues within the supply chain
- 5 daily lessons, approximately 30 minutes of activities in each of the first four days
- 60 minute virtual live event with Expert Faculty on the capstone day
- Expert support of questions, comments, and group engagement and collaboration
- Active participation – devoting your time to structured dialogue, private reflection, and deliberate practice will increase your knowledge and takeaways
- Practical application – you can directly try and apply what you learn each day
Upcoming CorpU Open Offerings
You can take advantage of CorpU right now by joining leaders in a mixed company setting. Join us for a high-impact week with 30-minute daily online lessons, interactive discussions, and a capstone event with our expert faculty.
Learn More About CorpU Open
- Aligning Supply Chain Goals with Your Corporate StrategyJune 8 — June 12, 2020