What You Will Learn
- Understand how the 3X3 framework guides High-Performing Teams to breakthrough performance levels
- Discover the value teams find in reflecting on how they will work together
- Learn why teams must make explicit rules to guide how they’ll work together and make decisions
What You Will Do
- Use the 3X3 frame work to establish accountability commitments and measures that will ensure progress toward goals
- Apply the “Stop”, “Start” and “Continue” tool to restructure priorities and enable team success.
Effective teaming underpins many organizations’ competitive strength. Teams bring together diverse ideas, talent and viewpoints to fuel innovation and effective responses to new competitive threats. High-performing teams also deliver out-sized performance results.
A new 3X3 framework and process, based on the insights generated by teamwork experts at top business schools, shows average teams how to become top performers. The approach illustrates how teams set aspirational goals, use new tools to stay on track, and periodically reflect to make needed adjustments.
Dr. Mario Moussa and Derek Newberry, authors of Committed Teams use vivid stories and practical exercises to help teams:
- Establish goals, roles and norms and hold members accountable to commitments
- Assess and improve team culture through structured conversation
- Apply methods to navigate and move beyond team conflict
- Identify actions and small steps that will lead to breakthrough performance
This Learning Sprint combines an evidence-based toolbox, new methods and practical exercises to help teams
build communication, collaboration, and leadership skills that characterize High-Performing Teams and deliver breakthrough performance results within a year.