Business modeling is a way to experiment and test your hypothesis for creating and capturing value, while reducing risks. When managers consciously operate with deep understanding of how the entire business system works, they can make better decisions and gain critical feedback on whether or not the intended approach is working. This Learning Sprint is designed to teach you the key essentials of how to utilize the Business Model Canvas tool to effectively model and shape existing and future products.
Throughout this Learning Sprint, you will:
- Establish a shared language to better discuss existing and new business models and value propositions.
- Learn how to design, test, and build new business models and value propositions in a systematic, efficient, and practical way.
- Align your team and organization around clear stories of how you intend to create, deliver, and capture value.
As you master tools of the Business Model Canvas, you will:
- Understand business models, value propositions, their components and their interdependencies.
- Use key tools to describe, improve, and/or invent business models and value propositions.
- Identify opportunities for enhancing or inventing business models and value propositions.
- Communicate how your business models and value propositions create value through better stories.