What You Will Learn
- Identify opportunity gaps in your current customer experience, develop a strategic roadmap for improvement and use core principles and tools of customer experience strategy to drive change
- Drive an enterprise level customer experience strategy that will allow you to drive loyalty and unlock business value with your customers
What You Will Do
- Build a more customer centric-mindset by conducting Voice of the Customer Interviews and creating a Customer Journey Map for your organization
- Better understand what your customers need and value
- Learn how to be more relevant and useful so your customers are happier
- Discover hidden value in addressing important gaps in the customer experience
In today’s hyper-competitive business environment, many organizations now compete on the basis of customer experience. It’s no longer just about the quality of the products or services you can provide, but the full end-to-end experience that your organization is delivering to customers.
Bringing customer experience strategy front and center will provide your organization an opportunity to gain a competitive advantage if you can learn to manage your customer experience better than your competitors can.
The tools you’ll learn in this program help you see your business through the customers’ eyes. And the moment you do – you’ll discover the insights to deliver the experience customers want and need.
This is a 12-week journey that combines 6 weeks of learning with 6 weeks of application – designed to guide leaders through mapping their customer journey, validating their journey through voice of the customer interviews, and setting a strategy for improvements and innovation through customer experience.
You will participate in an online experience with experts and peers that includes:
- 30 minute online daily lessons
- 6 Virtual live events with expert faculty
- Expert faculty coaching and guidance during application periods
- Practical application – you will come away from this program with a validated customer journey map and strategic roadmap for improving your end-to-end customer experience