Throughout this sprint, you will focus on becoming catalysts for change as you seek to create a best-in-class supply chain that gives your organization a clear and sustainable edge over your competitors.
Before you can begin the change, however, you must determine what you will change. We will focus on identifying, leveraging, and prioritizing opportunities in your supply chain that offer the possibility of creating a competitive advantage for your organization in the future.
Overview & Business Impact
- Assess which areas of your supply chain offer the most opportunities for improvement.
- Identify specific opportunities and begin collecting data to determine how much potential value those opportunities could yield.
- Learn how to prioritize strategic opportunities and consider the resources that would be necessary to pursue the opportunities you have identified.
- The 7 Principles of Supply Chain Management
- ABC or Pareto Analysis
- Technology in the Supply Chain
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Transportation Management Systems
- Demand Planning Software
- Distribution Network Strategy
- “Office Pride” Case Study
- High Potential Leaders
- Senior Leaders addressing advanced and strategic issues within the supply chain
- 5 daily lessons, approximately 30 minutes of activities in each of the first four days
- 60 minute virtual live event with Expert Faculty on the capstone day
- Expert Guide support of questions, comments, and group engagement and collaboration
- Active participation – devoting your time to structured dialogue, private reflection, and deliberate practice will increase your knowledge and takeaways
- Practical application – you can directly try and apply what you learn each day
Upcoming CorpU Open Offerings
You can take advantage of CorpU right now by joining leaders in a mixed company setting. Join us for a high-impact week with 30-minute daily online lessons, interactive discussions, and a capstone event with our expert faculty.
Learn More About CorpU Open
- Defining Ways to Improve Your Supply ChainMarch 9 — March 13, 2020