What You Will Learn
- Learn how to set and communicate clear expectations for your team
- Assess performance against the expectations you have created
- Apply a proven coaching framework
- Create new opportunities for development
What You Will Do
- Learn how leaders effectively manage talent to drive team performance
- Receive tips and tools to develop your talent, including setting appropriate expectations
- Explore frameworks to assess and measure your talent and conduct effective coaching conversations
The best leaders in history succeeded because of their ability to uplift and strengthen those around them. As leaders in your organization, your success depends on the strength of the talent on your teams, and how well you are able to grow and develop individual contributors. You know that developing your people is important, but the challenge is how to successfully develop your talent while juggling all of your other responsibilities.
Driving Your Team to High Performance explores various ways to develop and coach talent. When it comes to coaching, though, it is important to realize that coaching cannot occur in isolation. Coaching must be part of a clear development strategy that starts with concrete expectations and ends with the actual opportunities for development and skill-building.
Activities illustrate how to frame coaching within a broader approach to developing your talent. This broader approach includes:
- Setting and communicating clear expectations for your team.
- Assessing performance against the expectations you’ve set.
- Applying a proven coaching framework.
- Creating opportunities for development.
Upcoming CorpU Open Offerings
You can take advantage of CorpU right now by joining leaders in a mixed company setting. Join us for a high-impact week with 30-minute daily online lessons, interactive discussions, and a capstone event with our expert faculty.
Learn More About CorpU Open
- Driving Your Team to High PerformanceSeptember 21 — September 25, 2020Capstone: Live Event September 25, 2020 12:00 pm ET