Having an end-to-end supply chain mindset opens up tremendous opportunities for your supply chain. This sprint will introduce you to the Penn State End-to-End Supply Chain Model®, an extremely helpful resource for organizations that are trying to better understand, analyze and improve their supply chains. You will have the opportunity to reflect on, and discuss the model and its implications, and consider your organization’s supply chain in the context of the following questions:
- In what ways do you think this model may help organize your thinking regarding how to improve its functioning?
- How can this model help you to communicate internally across departments, as well as across organizations that compromise your supply chain?
- Which functions does your company perform?
- Where are you in this supply chain?
- Are you in multiple supply chains?
- The 7 Principles of Supply Chain Management
- Gartner Top 25 Supply Chains
- The Triple-A Supply Chain
- Logistics Expenditures – Micro and Macro Expenses
- Sketching Your End-to-End Supply Chain
- Newer supply chain leaders who want to study introductory concepts
- Supply chain leaders addressing operational issues within the supply chain
- 5 daily lessons, approximately 30 minutes of activities in each of the first four days
- 60 minute virtual live event with Expert Faculty on the capstone day
- Expert Guide support of questions, comments, and group engagement and collaboration
- Active participation – devoting your time to structured dialogue, private reflection, and deliberate practice will increase your knowledge and takeaways
- Practical application – you can directly try and apply what you learn each day