What You Will Learn
- Implement a proven and repeatable approach to selling.
- Develop a common language within your sales organization.
- Maintain margins through more effective value messaging.
What You Will Do
- Understand customer-focused identification and articulation of the value of a product or service.
- Overcome buyer objections.
- Better qualify prospects to focus on opportunities that offer the greatest potential for success.
- Uncover underlying customer needs and wants that will drive their buying decisions.
Impact Selling takes the ‘gambling’ out of selling and provides you with a system that stops sales from slipping through your fingers into the hands of the competition.
In today’s hyper-competitive environment, you need ways to differentiate yourself from the pack. Selling on price or product alone doesn’t cut it anymore; you must learn to build trust and deliver value for your clients. It’s not only about closing the sale today, it is also about building relationships with your clients that will last for years.
IMPACT Selling illustrates how to create trust and value in the mind of the customer. This selling discipline creates a linked, sequential sales process that allows you to uncover the motivations of each individual buyer so you can present a solution that is perfectly tailored to the client’s wants and needs.
The IMPACT methodology is presented by world renowned sales faculty. Your team will discuss IMPACT Selling methods in small groups and practice activities to hone your skills. You also receive two weeks of personalized sales coaching from Brooks’ experts as you incorporate the IMPACT system into your sales approach.