What You Will Learn
- A better understanding of why change is hard, risky and prone to failure
- Learn how to identify resistance and barriers to change
- The nine-step framework that your leadership team is using tomanage breakthrough change
What You Will Do
- Learn why change is hard, risky and prone to failure
- Discuss how to identify resistance and barriers to change
- Explore a nine-step framework that enables successful andscalable change
The only certainty in business today is change. Change affects organizations of all sizes, and is happening more quickly now than ever before. But the types of big, breakthrough organizational changes that truly transform an enterprise are hard, risky and prone to failure.
While it is typically incumbent upon a company’s senior leadership to drive these initiatives from the top, it is equally important that the rest of the organization know how to support and champion these change efforts. This Learning Sprint, Making Change Happen, focuses on how to support or champion a change effort that has already been established in a company.
Consider this Sprint an inside look at how experts in change management think about the process of conceptualizing, planning and implementing bold, transformational change – and how you can apply it to a change initiative that you are facing now, or expect to in the future.