What You Will Learn
- Explore the research and science behind using energy networks to increase personal and team effectiveness
- Learn tips and tools that you can apply to become a more positively energizing leader
What You Will Do
- Understand the importance of positive leadership and its relationship to improved team and company performance
- Assess your level of positive leadership and the extent to which your organization implements positive practices
- Identify and implement positive leadership practices for your team
Many people think effective leadership is defined by knowledge and skills, but the energy you exude to drive performance is just as critical. This sprint helps participants gain an introspective approach to positive leadership and frameworks to become a more positive, effective leader.
During the course, you will explore how to practice Positive Leadership and how your application of positive leadership principles can inspire new levels of employee engagement and accomplishment at your organization. Activities in the Sprint will introduce key principles, help you assess your current capabilities, and let you explore positive leadership in action through relevant case studies.
As you begin to understand the power of positive leadership, you will share with your peers ideas about how to put it into practice to create a culture of positivity, engagement and empowerment.
Upcoming CorpU Open Offerings
You can take advantage of CorpU right now by joining leaders in a mixed company setting. Join us for a high-impact week with 30-minute daily online lessons, interactive discussions, and a capstone event with our expert faculty.
Learn More About CorpU Open
- Practicing Positive LeadershipMay 4 — May 8, 2020
- Practicing Positive LeadershipAugust 17 — August 21, 2020
- Practicing Positive LeadershipNovember 2 — November 6, 2020