What You Will Learn
- Evaluate current talent management processes within the organization.
- Define the key elements of effective talent management.
- Develop a plan to better identify key talent, coach for success, and manage succession within a team and organization.
What You Will Do
- Explore the importance of managing your talent.
- Learn how to coach members of your team through a coaching framework.
- Examine how to increase confidence and capabilities across your entire team.
Understanding Talent Management introduces you to the idea that talent matters and, as a leader and manager of talent, what you can do to set the stage for getting the very best from your people.
In this Learning Sprint, we will explore how and why leaders manage talent, consider how planning for your succession will illustrate the best ways to develop those who will follow you, and examine how talent leaders coach and communicate to drive exceptional performance.
Throughout the Sprint, you will discuss concepts with peers and experts, and share thoughts on how to apply talent management approaches to develop exceptional people to be valuable contributors on high-performing teams.
Upcoming CorpU Open Offerings
You can take advantage of CorpU right now by joining leaders in a mixed company setting. Join us for a high-impact week with 30-minute daily online lessons, interactive discussions, and a capstone event with our expert faculty.
Learn More About CorpU Open
- Understanding Talent ManagementJuly 27 — July 31, 2020Capstone: Live Event July 31, 2020 12:00 pm ET