What You Will Learn
- Learn the “Six Principles of Style” model, which teaches you to identify and write for your target audiences with confidence, clarity, and persuasion
- Understand the “Style Quotient”, a diagnostic tool that evaluates the effectiveness of your writing at any moment
- Learn to position problems and solutions throughout your text to entice and engage readers, drawing them in and holding their attention
What You Will Do
- Yield immediate results in the way you think, write, and edit your daily business communication
- Improve your productivity and speed decision making, without compromising the complexity of the points you want to communicate
- Take away Writer’s Toolkits, handy checklists reminding you to apply the principles for effective writing
In our digital world, business communication mostly occurs through writing. This can range from emails to annual reports, sent to colleagues inside the, company or across borders and time zones.
Yet according to industry reports, good business communication is not considered a top learning priority, and this is costing companies billions each year.
CorpU’s new course, Writing for Business Impact, will help your company create a culture in which writing clearly, informatively, and persuasively becomes second nature to employees.
This course is for leaders at all levels and should be an integral part of development programs from onboarding to senior leaders. All business leaders will benefit, since all leaders need to effectively communicate (through email, proposals, business cases, blogs, press, meeting agendas, and deliverables, etc), as well as influence and persuade at all levels inside and outside their organization.
This course is designed to give you a critical edge in today’s global marketplace. The three-week course combines individual and collaborative learning through carefully chosen exercises, industry examples, readings, video lectures, and faculty coaching.