Finding Opportunities in Your End-to-End Supply Chain
We are excited you are taking advantage of the exclusive opportunity to participate in CorpU Open with leaders across multiple companies. Plan to spend 30 minutes daily to stay connected with your cohort. The final day features a capstone event with your peers and CorpU experts.
Course: Finding Opportunities in Your End-to-End Supply Chain
Start Date: July 12, 2021
Capstone: July 16, 2021 12:00 pm ET
Time Commitment: 30 minutes of online activities per day, 60 minute virtual live capstone at date & time noted above
About This Course
Having an end-to-end supply chain mindset opens up tremendous opportunities for your supply chain. This sprint will introduce you to the Penn State End-to-End Supply Chain Model®, an extremely helpful resource for organizations that are trying to better understand, analyze and improve their supply chains. You will have the opportunity to reflect on, and discuss the model and its implications, and consider your organization’s supply chain in the context of the following questions:
- In what ways do you think this model may help organize your thinking regarding how to improve its functioning?
- How can this model help you to communicate internally across departments, as well as across organizations that compromise your supply chain?
- Which functions does your company perform?
- Where are you in this supply chain?
- Are you in multiple supply chains?
- 5 daily lessons, approximately 30 minutes of activities in each of the first four days
- 60 minute virtual live event with Expert Faculty on the capstone day
- Expert Guide support of questions, comments, and group engagement and collaboration
- Active participation – devoting your time to structured dialogue, private reflection, and deliberate practice will increase your knowledge and takeaways
- Practical application – you can directly try and apply what you learn each day
Clinical Professor of Supply Chain Management, Penn State Smeal College of Business