Evaluating Opportunities with Third Party Logistics Providers
Much of the value that supply chains now generate comes from integrating the supply network.
In Evaluating Opportunities with 3rd Party Logistics Providers you will take a critical look at logistics providers to identify the kind of value that these firms could bring to your supply chain. This is a one-week sprint that can be taken as an individual program or bundled with other CorpU sprints for a customized a program that helps each organization achieve desired business goals.
You will participate in an online experience with experts and peers that includes:
- 30 minutes of sprint activities a day
- 60 minute virtual live event with expert faculty
- Expert Guide support of questions, comments, and group engagement
- Active participation – devoting your time to structured dialogue will increase all the knowledge and takeaways of the entire cohort
- Practical application – what you learn today will be useful to you tomorrow
Upcoming CorpU Open Offerings
You can take advantage of CorpU right now by joining leaders in a mixed company setting. Join us for a high-impact week with 30-minute daily online lessons, interactive discussions, and a capstone event with our expert faculty.
Learn More About CorpU Open
- Evaluating Opportunities with Third Party Logistics ProvidersFebruary 11 — February 15, 2019