Improving Group Decision Making
Whatever your role or organization, most professionals must make a decision “now”—followed by another decision “now,” followed by yet another. It is also likely that you need to collaborate with a wide array of people in order to get this decision right.
The blistering pace of decision-making in today’s competitive business environment is enough to make anyone tired. But these very challenges can provide unprecedented opportunity and strategic advantage – if you can embrace the responsibility for making good, fast, frequent group decisions, and if you can do so better than your competitors.
This course helps teams to:
- Understand why a sound decision-making process will yield more consistently favorable outcomes over time.
- Mitigate common pitfalls that impact groups while making decisions.
- Identify and map stakeholders’ roles, power, and position in order to manage them more effectively.
- Write an action plan to manage an upcoming group decision
Upcoming CorpU Open Offerings
You can take advantage of CorpU right now by joining leaders in a mixed company setting. Join us for a high-impact week with 30-minute daily online lessons, interactive discussions, and a capstone event with our expert faculty.
Learn More About CorpU Open
- Improving Group Decision MakingJune 17 — June 21, 2019
- Improving Group Decision MakingNovember 11 — November 15, 2019