Integrity and Authenticity
All too often, organizational culture stifles risk-taking. Transformational leadership is about changing culture from fear and hypocrisy to principled action for the common good. But this requires integrity and authenticity. Course participants are invited to examine their code of conduct and aptitude for challenging the status quo. Daily topics include:
- Fear and Hypocrisy are a Normal Side Product of Organizational Culture
- Positive Leadership Alters Assumptions of Trust, Integrity, and Accountability
- Integrity is Manifest in the Courage to Move Forward While Feeling Fear
- There is a Method for Increasing Integrity
- Integrity and Courage Produce Culture Change
This one-week sprint is part of a 20-week series the 100-Day Leader’s Journey designed to help you develop the leadership skills already inside you, by regularly dedicating about ten minutes of your valuable time each day to taking charge of your own leadership development. You will be challenged to not only think about what it means to become a more effective leader, but you will be asked to take what you learn every day, put it into practice (or, at least try an experiment or two), and share the results and impact of your actions with the colleagues taking this journey with you.
For more on this topic and other CorpU signature leadership programs, check out our schedule of upcoming offerings.