Spreading Happiness at Work
Most people don’t see a clear connection between happiness and success at work, but research shows that being happier has a huge impact not only on your health and personal life, but also on work performance for you and your organization as a whole. Spreading Happiness at Work explores the importance of positivity in the workplace.
Participants will implement collective happiness strategies, discuss current scientific research, and create a more positive work culture.
In this course, you will:
- Learn how to connect more effectively with others.
- Leverage your improved optimism for higher work performance.
- Explore ways positivity can help you spread your happiness.
- Enhance your work environment with researched positivity strategies.
- Consider and collaborate on how to bring sustained happiness to your workplace.
You will have a chance to immediately apply the material and reflect daily on what you learn through experiments and group discussions.
Upcoming CorpU Open Offerings
You can take advantage of CorpU right now by joining leaders in a mixed company setting. Join us for a high-impact week with 30-minute daily online lessons, interactive discussions, and a capstone event with our expert faculty.
Learn More About CorpU Open
- Spreading Happiness at WorkApril 8 — April 12, 2019
- Spreading Happiness at WorkOctober 7 — October 11, 2019