Business Innovation Program
A virtual executive education program where leaders master the tools and behaviors of successful innovators
Create solutions that delight customers
Diagnose problems worth solving
Inspire employee passion
Join the Business Innovation Summit
Experience a taste of what the Business Innovation Program has to offer, learn from world-changing experts, and start your company's journey into business innovation.Learn More
About This Program
You Can’t Wait to Seize Innovation Opportunities
The current crisis offers many opportunities to reinvent how we work and serve customers. Successful innovators will carve out advantages that will last for years.
Our hands-on, virtual executive education program builds innovation capability fast and at scale so that your company won’t fall behind.
You and Your Colleagues are the REAL Experts
Processes and tools will help you transform ideas into breakout successes.
- Gain confidence as an innovator by slicing big problems into small challenges that you can solve
- Follow expert guidance to master hands-on, actionable tools
- Fast-forward into the future to see how ideas will delight customers before making expensive commitments
- Re-ignite passion for your work and career by creating novel solutions that will make you proud
Three Ways Our Program Accelerates Your Initiatives
- Makes sure current innovation projects are moving in the right direction
- Moves ideas through testing cycles faster
- Breathes new life into innovation projects that have stalled
Former Professor Emeritus of Marketing, The Wharton School
Former research director at the Mack Institute for Innovation Management, Wharton
Co-Inventor of the Business Model Canvas
Professor, Management and Information Systems, University of Lausanne
Vice Dean of Innovation and the CIBC Professor of Entrepreneurship and e-Commerce at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
Professor of Operations and Information Management at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
President, Moussa Consulting, Co-author, The Art of Woo: Using Strategic Persuasion to Sell Your Ideas, and Committed Teams: Three Steps to Inspiring Passion and Performance
Faculty Leader, Penn State ISBM
Strengthen innovation capability as people continue to work from home
Pull together knowledge that’s distributed among your experts – a chance for them to join forces and apply collective knowledge
Work in small virtual teams to share a deep understanding of challenges and possible solutions
Find innovation opportunities that will drive business growth
Join World Changing Companies Who Trust CorpU
Become a Vigilant Leader
Learn to conduct disciplined searching and experimenting to seize opportunities faster than competitors; develop outside-in perspectives to overcome tunnel vision, shortsightedness, and willful blindness.
Master Design Thinking
Apply a human-centered approach to problem-solving and driving innovation through a Design Thinking methodology to cycle between thought and experience.
Empathy Tools: Study Customers
Research customer needs using ethnographic research, value proposition canvas, and customer journey mapping, to develop insights about unmet and latent needs of customers or users.
- Learn to conducGenerate solution ideas using techniques to prompt creative thinking and conduct valuable brainstorming sessions
- Help leaders leverage new ways to explore “what if” as a way to look toward the future
Prototype and Test Solutions
- Use rapid prototyping and collect empirical data to evaluate solution viability
- Test hypotheses at the lowest cost and with an aim to reduce risks as solution moves toward implementation
Inspire and Lead Change
- Develop messaging that will inspire others to adopt and support proposed solution
- Overcome factors that impede change (e.g. psychological barriers that stall or stop change initiatives